See this guitar played on video
- Model: Grand Auditorium Multi-Scale
- Top:Salvaged Western Red Cedar )*
- Back/sides: Figured Black Walnut*
- Neck: Figured Mahogany*
- Binding: Curly Maple
- Rosette/Logo: Flame box Elder
- Purfling: Black/green/black
- Trim (fretboard, bridge, headplate): Ziricote
- Side position markers: Clay dots
- Nut width: 1 ¾"
- String spacing at bridge: 2 ¼"
- Scale: 26" - 25"*
- Side port: Yes
- Tuning machines: Gotoh 510 black chrome
- Finish: Gloss body, Satin neck
- Pickup: K&K Pure Mini*
- Case: Tweed Deluxe Hardshell (TKL style)
- Comments:The new GA multi-scale by Joshua House is a remarkable achievement. The subtle 25"/26" scale difference seems to alleviate any and all intonation challenges associated with open tunings. I test drove this one in a couple of my most bizarre cross-note tunings and the cleanliness, clarity, and sustain is amazing, even in lower tunings with a C on the bottom. I also quite enjoy the ease of playing. Harder reaches are much easier to achieve and harder pieces are a breeze, once I learned to let the guitar do the "heavy lifting". Congrats to Josh on another masterpiece!
*These items are upgraded over standard features