Soundbites: Fingerpicked, Open Tuning | Fingerpicked, Standard Tuning
All soundbites are recorded with NO EQ.
- Maker: Mcilroy
- Model: AS25 Custom
- Back/Sides Wood: Figured Claro Walnut
- Top Wood: Western Red Cedar
- Neck Wood : 5 Piece Mahogany/ Maple/ Walnut/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Bindings: Pear w/ Maple, Pear and Rosewood purfling inlays
- Rosette: Paua Abalone w/ Rosewood and Maple purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh SG318s
- Headplate: Ebony w/ Maple purfling underlay
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- PickGuard: None
- Fret Markers: None
- Frets to Body: 14
- Case: Hiscox
- Pickup: No
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- String Spacing: 2-1/4"
- Lower Bout: 14-3/4"
- Body Depth at the End Pin: 4-1/2"
- Custom Features: Celtic Knot Inlay on the 12th
- Comments: We upgraded the wood on this one to figured Claro walnut...beautiful set! The AS models are perfect for recording or stage. They have a very even sound with plenty of warm midrange.
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars website