See this guitar played on video
- Maker: Mcilroy (N. Ireland)
- Model: AJ20c
- Back/Sides Wood: Figured English Black Walnut
- Top Wood: Sitka
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece Mahogany/Maple/Walnut/Maple/Mahogany
- Finish: Open Pore
- Pickguard: Clear pick guard provided but not installed
- Tuners: Gotoh 381’s
- Rosette: Pau Abalone w/Rosewood and Maple purflings
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Headplate: Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone
- Fret Makers: Celtic knot at the 12th
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Case: Hiscox
- Pickup: No
- Nut Width: 1-3/4”
- Scale Length: 25.6”
- Lower Bout: 16-1/4"
- Body depth at the endpin: 4-5/8"
- Comments: What a gorgeous set of English Walnut! This guitar features a thunderous bottom, fat mids, and warm Trebles. The dynamic spectrum is HUGE…So much fun to play.