- Back/Sides Wood: Flamed South
- Top Wood: Old Growth Sitka
- Fingerboard: Ebony w/Ivoroid
- Headstock inlay: Abalone
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Small dots
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: No
- Bindings: Flamed Maple w /turquoise
- Rosette: Abalone
- Tuners: Morgan Mini Gotoh’s
- Case: TKL Arched Canadian Hardshell
- Pickup: None
- Lower Bout: 14 1/8"
- Nut Width: 1- 3/4"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Comments: I love the Morgan
OOs, and this one is extra special! This is some rare wood indeed.
I have never seen flamed Mahogany with a ribbon pattern quite like this.The
old growth Sitka top is quite special as well. The Morgan OOs are
among the loudest small body guitars out there, and like all Morgans,
have a certain clarity that makes them absolutely irresistible.
Click here to visit the
Morgan Guitars home page