- Maker: Michael Rowan
- Model: Del Rio PA
- Back/Sides Wood: Honduran Ribbon Mahogany
- Top Wood: Book matched Flamed Maple
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Headplate: Flamed Maple
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Abalone R at the 12th
- Case: TKL Hardshell
- Pickup: Fishman Infinity with Volume, Treble, and Bass controls
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Lower Bout: 13”
- Body Depth at the End Pin: 1-1/2"
- Comments: Texas builder Michael Rowan has created a unique and incredibly functional take on the acoustic guitar. This instrument is feather light due to its chambered body, and sports some excellent state-of- the-art electronics. I have played many versions of the pseudo-modern acoustic/electric stage guitars, but this is different. First and foremost this guitar is downright drop dead gorgeous in every way. The woods are the quality that I dream about, and the craftsmanship is flawless! This is not some “acoustic for electric players” toy. This folks is a serious acoustic guitar. Plugged into an AER amp I found myself mesmerized with the infinite array of sounds at my fingertips. I love the feel of the neck as well, very solid and comfortable. Yes, it feels like an acoustic, it sounds like an acoustic and it just about plays itself. If you are looking for something a bit different, or the ultimate stage guitar, you have got to check this out.
Visit the Rowan Guitars home page