See this guitar played on video
- Maker: Rainsong (USA)
- Model: Concert Hybrid-WS
- Back/Sides : Hybrid Carbon-Fiber/Glass-Fiber
- Top: Unidirectional Carbon-Fiber
- Neck: Hybrid Carbon-Fiber/Glass-Fiber
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Bridge: Hybrid Carbon-Fiber/Glass-Fiber
- Fret Markers: None
- Frets to Body: 12
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Case: Access/Rainsong hardshell
- Pickup: Baggs Stage Pro Element system w/Tuner
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Lower Bout: 15.8"
- Body Depth at the End Pin: 5"
- Comments: The carbon market has evolved immensely in the last few years. We have searched hard to find a line that we feel is suitable for our customers. Rainsong is doing a great job on all fronts. These guitars have a unique and sophisticated voice, and playability is superb. They offer several pickup choices although, to my ear, the Baggs Stage Pro Element is a perfect choice. Perhaps the best feature is the price...a true bargain!