Soundbites: Fingerpicked | Flatpicked
All soundbites are recorded with NO EQ.
- Maker: Morgan (Canada)
- Model: Concert Cutaway
- Back/Sides Wood: Rosewood
- Top Wood: Sitka
- Neck Wood: Figured Mahogany (Single Piece)
- Bindings: Maple
- Rosette: Abalone
- Tuners: Gotoh/Morgan
- Headplate: Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone
- Bridge: Ebony
- PickGuard: Clear
- Fret Markers: Small Abalone Dots
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: Florentine
- Case: Black Canadian Hardshell
- Pickup: Baggs M1 active
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- String Spacing: 2 1/4"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Body Depth at the End Pin: 4-1/2"
- Special Features: Beautiful Flamed Mahogany neck
- Comments: Here is a nice CCR or Concert Cutaway model by David Iannone in Vancouver. This guitar is a powerhouse, big and bold, with warm fat mids and crystal clear highs. While ideal for stage use, these also record very evenly. The woods are top shelf all the way.
- Condition: Near Mint, pickup installed
Visit the Morgan Guitars website!