Soundbites: Fingerpicked, Open Tuning | Fingerpicked, Standard Tuning
All soundbites are recorded with NO EQ.
- Maker: Mcilroy
- Model: AS36
- Back/Sides Wood: Rosewood
- Top Wood: Femme Italian Spruce
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece, Mahogany/
Maple/Rosewood/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Headplate: Rosewood w/ Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound w/Ebony
and Maple Purflings
- PickGuard: None
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: No
- Bindings :Pear w/ Maple and
Rosewood Purfling inlays
- Rosette: Paua Abalone w/ Rosewood
and Maple Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh’s w/ Amber
- Case: Hiscox Hardshell
- Pickup: None
- Lower Bout: 14-11/16"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Condition: -M-
- Comments: Now here’s a little sweetheart! This one features a beautiful Italian Spruce top with a hint of Bearclaw. The combination of Rosewood and Italian works well with the AS size. The sound is warm and balanced with a very articulate high end. Used Mcilroy guitars don’t come up very often these days, so grab this one while you can.
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars website