- Maker: Mcilroy
- Model: AS30
- Back/Sides Wood: Rosewood
- Top Wood: Sitka
- Neck Wood: 5-Piece - Mahogany/ Maple/ Rosewood/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Headplate: Rosewood w/ Maple Purfling underlay
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound w/Ebony and Maple Purflings
- PickGuard: None
- Fret Markers: Custom Mother of Pearl Celtic Knot at the 12th Fret
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: No
- Bindings: Pear w/ Maple and Rosewood Purfling inlays
- Rosette: Paua Abalone w/ Rosewood and Maple Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh's w/ Amber Pearloid Buttons
- Case: Hiscox Hardshell
- Pickup: None
- Condition: New
- Lower Bout: 14 11/16"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Condition: Near Mint
- Comments: I love the sound of these Mcilroy AS models. They have a natural smooth compressed sound with a very balanced spectrum of sound. This one has opened up nicely and would be a perfect recording guitar for a Finger-stylist. The top on this one has started to develop a beautiful patina as well...simply lovely!
- Special Features: Celtic Knot inlay
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars home page