Related video: "Return to Saffron Hill" (Kenn Fox and Dave Karnes)
- Maker: Mcilroy (Ireland)
- Model: AS25
- Back/Sides Wood: Figured Black Walnut
- Top Wood: Western Red Cedar
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece
- Bindings: Pear w/ Maple, Pear and Rosewood purfling inlays
- Rosette: Paua Abalone w/ Rosewood and Maple purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh SG318’s
- Headplate: Ebony w/ Maple purfling underlay
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- PickGuard: None
- Fret Markers: None
- Frets to Body: 14
- Case: Hiscox
- Pickup: No
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- String Spacing: 2 1/4"
- Lower Bout: 14-3/4"
- Body Depth at the End Pin: 4-1⁄2"
- Custom Features: Celtic Knot Inlay on the 12th
- Comments: This AS25 is from my private reserve stash. It is perhaps the best of the best. The Walnut set is absolutely surreal with amazing figure and color. If you fancy a very "special Mcilroy" it simply doesn't get any better!
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars website