Soundbite 1 | Soundbite 2
- Maker: Mcilroy (Ireland)
- Model: AS25
- Back/Sides Wood: Kew Gardens Figured Black Walnut
- Top Wood: Western Red Cedar
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece Mahogany/ Maple/ Walnut/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Bindings: Pear w/ Maple, Pear and Rosewood purfling inlays
- Rosette: Paua Abalone w/ Rosewood and Maple purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh SG318’s
- Headplate: Ebony w/ Maple purfling underlay
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- PickGuard: None
- Fret Markers: None
- Frets to Body: 14
- Case: Hiscox
- Pickup: No
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- String Spacing: 2-1/4"
- Lower Bout: 14-3/4"
- Body Depth at the End Pin: 4-1/2"
- Custom Features: Celtic Knot Inlay on the 12th Fret
- Comments: The Mcilroy AS model is the perfect fingerstyle guitar. It is comfortable to play and offers near as much volume as the A models with a bit of a natural compression, particularly on the bottom end. This one is very woody with wonderful complexity and detail. This wood set is one of the best we have seen!
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars website