Soundbite 1 | Soundbite 2
- Maker: Mcilroy (Ireland)
- Model: AJ25
- Back/Sides Wood: English Walnut
- Top Wood: Western Red Cedar
- Neck: 5 piece - Mahogany / Maple / Rosewood / Maple/ Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with Rosewood and Maple
- Headstock Veneer: Rosewood w/Maple underlay
- Logo: Abalone
- Bridge: Ebony
- Heel Cap: Pear w/ Rosewood and Maple Purfling
- Fret Markers: None
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: No
- Bindings: Pear with Maple, Pear and Rosewood Purflings
- Rosette: Paua Abalone with Rosewood and Maple Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh’s with Amber Pearloid Buttons
- Case: Hiscox
- Pickup: None
- Lower Bout: 16-1/4"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Special Features: Celtic Knot inlay on the 12th
- Comments: Tons of the woody, balanced tone we all love, with a bit more Bass. This is a Fingerstyle monster...dripping with Irish mojo. I really love the look of this English Walnut. It truly doesn't get any better!
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars website