- Maker: Mcilroy
- Model: A35c Custom
- Back/Sides Wood: Rosewood
- Top Wood: Cedar
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece Mahogany/
Maple/ Rosewood/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Headplate: Ebony w/ Maple Purfling
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with
Rosewood and Maple
- PickGuard: None
- Fret Markers: None
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Bindings: Curly Koa w/ Rosewood
and Maple Purfling inlays
- Rosette: Paua Abalone w/ Rosewood
and Pear Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gold Gotohs w/ Amber
- Case: Hiscox Hardshell
- Pickup: None
- Lower Bout: 15-5/8"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Special Features: Celtic Knot
Inlay at the 12th
- Comments: What do we have here...A
beautiful Custom Mcilroy just in time for St Patrick's Day. I asked
Dermot to try one of these with Curly Koa binding and this turned out
better than I could have imagined. The Figured Koa really sets off the
dark Rosewood. This one has a very nice deep bass with lots of dimension.
The Cedar top warms up the Rosewood just enough. Mcilroys are getting
hard to come by, and the next couple due in upcoming months are sold...so
don't miss this one!
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars