- Maker: Mcilroy
- Model: A30c
- Back/Sides Wood: East Indian
- Top Wood: Sitka
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece:
Maple/ Rosewood/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Headplate: Rosewood w/ Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- PickGuard: None
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Bindings: Pear w/ Maple and
Rosewood Purfling inlays
- Rosette: Paua Abalone w/ Rosewood
and Maple Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh’s w/ Amber
- Case: Hiscox Hardshell
- Pickup: None
- Condition: New
- Lower Bout: 15 5/8"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Comments: The A30c is the perfect
choice for a Fingerstyle player that needs a guitar versatile enough
to Flatpick. The Rosewood/ Sitka combination gives you a bit more bottom
and considerably more volume. There is still plenty of the characteristic
Mcilroy warmth. Delivery of this guitar could not be taken from a store
in Europe, so Dermit graciously offered it to us.
- Special Features: Celtic Knot
inlay at the 12th fret.
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars website