Soundbite 1 | Soundbite 2
- Maker: Mcilroy
- Model: A25
- Back/Sides: Figured Kew Gardens Walnut
- Top Wood: Western Red Cedar
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece, Mahogany/ Maple/ Rosewood/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Headplate: Ebony w/ Maple Purfling underlay
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with Rosewood and Maple
- PickGuard: None
- Fret Markers: None
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: No
- Bindings: Pear w/ Maple and Rosewood Purfling inlays
- Rosette: Paua Abalone w/ Rosewood and Pear Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gotoh SG387s with Amber Pearloid Buttons
- Case: Hiscox Hardshell
- Pickup: None
- Lower Bout: 15-5/8"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Custom Features: Celtic Knot inlay on the 12th fret
- Comments: Still the best fingerstyle voice out there! Warm, woody, and crystal clear. Beautiful woods on this one...but aren't they all?
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars website