- Maker: Mcilroy
- Model: A25
- Back/Sides Wood: Figured Claro Walnut
- Top Wood: Western Red Cedar
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece, Mahogany/ Maple/ Rosewood/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Headplate: Ebony w/ Maple Purfling underlay
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with Rosewood and Maple
- PickGuard: None
- Fret Markers: None
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: No
- Bindings: Pear w/ Maple and Rosewood Purfling inlays
- Rosette: Paua Abalone w/ Rosewood and Pear Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh’s w/ Amber Pearloid Buttons
- Case: Hiscox Hardshell
- Pickup: None
- Condition: New
- Lower Bout: 15 5/8"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Comments: I was surprised upon opening this one that Dermot has sent yet another Stunning Claro A25. This one has some incredible figure and gorgeous hues of blue and silver, mixed with the many shades of brown. These guitars never cease to amaze me. Each one has its own unique “woody” voice. These are some of the best fingerstyle guitars money can buy!
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars