- Maker: Mcilroy
- Model: A25
- Back/Sides Wood: Figured Claro Walnut
- Top Wood: Western Red Cedar
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece, Mahogany/ Maple/ Rosewood/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Headplate: Ebony w/ Maple Purfling underlay
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with Rosewood and Maple
- PickGuard: Clear
- Fret Markers: None
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: No
- Bindings: Pear w/ Maple and Rosewood Purfling inlays
- Rosette: Paua Abalone w/ Rosewood and Pear Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh's w/ Amber Pearloid Buttons
- Case: Hiscox Hardshell
- Pickup: None
- Condition: New
- Lower Bout: 15-5/8"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Special Features: Celtic Knot inlay on the 12th
- Comments: Used Mcilroy A25's don't come along very often. This one has a spectacular wood set and has been well cared for. The warmth coming out of this guitar is simply surreal!
- Condition: Near Mint
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars