Soundbite 1 | Soundbite 2
- Maker: Mcilroy [Ireland]
- Model: A25
- Back/Sides: Figured English Walnut
- Top Wood: Western Red Cedar
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece, Mahogany/ Maple/ Rosewood/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Headplate: Ebony w/ Maple Purfling underlay
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with Rosewood and Maple
- PickGuard: None
- Fret Markers: None
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: No
- Bindings: Pear w/ Maple and Rosewood Purfling inlays
- Rosette: Paua Abalone w/ Rosewood and Pear Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gotoh SG387’s with Amber Pearloid Buttons
- Case: Hiscox Hardshell
- Pickup: None
- Lower Bout: 15-5/8"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Custom Features: Celtic Knot inlay on the 12th fret
- Comments: Check out the crazy wood set on this one...quite spectacular indeed! I have never seen figure quite like this. If you are thinking about an A25, take a close look at this one.
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars website