- Maker: Mcilroy
- Model: A25c
- Back/Sides Wood: European Walnut
- Neck Wood: 5-Piece neck
Mahogany / Maple / Rosewood / Maple / Mahogany
- Top Wood: Western Red Cedar
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with Ebony and Maple
- Fret Markers: None
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: Yes
- Bindings: Pear with Maple, Pear, and Rosewood Purflings
- Rosette: Paua Abalone with Rosewood and Pear Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh’s with Amber Pearloid Buttons
- Case: Hiscox
- Pickup: None
- Condition: Near Mint
- Lower Bout: 15 5/8"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Comments: I am always amazed when a Mcilroy that we have previously
sold comes back in. These guitars are wonderful right out of the box,
but a couple of years really opens them up. This guitar is as sweet as
sweet can be...wide open, woody, and mellow. This would make a superb
recording guitar for some lucky player.
Click here to visit the Mcilroy Guitars home page