Soundbites: Fingerpicked, Open Tuning | Fingerpicked, Standard Tuning
All soundbites are recorded with NO EQ.
- Maker: Mcilroy (Ireland)
- Model: A25c
- Back/Sides Wood: Black Walnut
- Top Wood: Western Red Cedar
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece, Mahogany/ Maple/ Walnut/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with Ebony and Maple Purfling
- Heel Cap: Pear w/ Maple purfling
- Bridge: Ebony
- Headstock Veneer: Ebony w/ Maple purfling underlay
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Bindings: Pear with Maple Purflings
- Rosette: Paua Abalone with Rosewood and Pear Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gotoh SG387s with Amber Pearloid Buttons
- Case: Hiscox
- Pickup: None
- Lower Bout: 15-5/8"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- String Spacing at the Saddle: 2-1/4"
- Comments: New Mcilroys are few and far in between these days. This one has a beautiful set of walnut with lots of shades of brown and grey. It also has a particularly silky cedar top. I love the sound of this one…very open with nice clarity in the mids.
- Special Features: Celtic Knot inlay on the 12th fret
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars website