Soundbite 1 | Soundbite 2
- Maker: Mcilroy [Ireland]
- Model: A25c
- Back and Sides Wood: Kew Gardens Walnut
- Top Wood: Western Red Cedar
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece, Mahogany/ Maple/ Walnut/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with Ebony and Maple Purfling
- Heel Cap: Pear w/ Maple purfling
- Bridge: Ebony
- Headstock Veneer: Ebony w/ Maple purfling underlay
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Bindings: Pear with Maple Purflings
- Rosette: Paua Abalone with Rosewood and Pear Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gotoh SG387s with Amber Pearloid Buttons
- Case: Hiscox
- Pickup: None
- Lower Bout: 15-5/8:
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- String Spacing at the Saddle: 2-1/4"
- Special Features: Celtic Knot inlay on the 12th
- Comments: Dermot has received more of the famed Kew gardens walnut. This set has beautiful, rich colors with bold grain lines. This walnut is very full in the mids and excellent for bare finger playing. I love the feel of this one!
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars website