Soundbite 1 | Soundbite 2
- Maker: Mcilroy
- Model: A25c
- Back/Sides Wood: Figured English Walnut
- Top Wood: Western Red Cedar
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece, Mahogany/ Maple/ Walnut/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with Ebony and Maple Purfling
- Heel Cap: Pear w/ Maple purfling
- Bridge: Ebony
- Headstock Veneer: Ebony w/ Maple purfling underlay
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Bindings: Pear with Maple Purflings
- Rosette: Paua Abalone with Rosewood and Pear Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gotoh SG387’s with Amber Pearloid Buttons
- Case: Hiscox
- Pickup: None
- Lower Bout: 15-5/8"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- String Spacing at the Saddle: 2-1/4"
- Comments: The A25c is one of the most distinctive and sought after Fingerstyle guitars out there. The open, airy voice defines the modern Celtic Fingerstyle sound. This one is pure MAGIC!
- Special Features: Celtic Knot inlay on the 12th
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars website