- Maker: Lakewood [Germany]
- Model: M14 CP Custom
[Natural Series/Open Pore Finish]
- Back/Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Top Wood: Cedar
- Neck Wood: Mahogany [Single
- Bindings: Maple
- Rosette: Wood
- Tuners: Schaller M-6 w/Rosewood
- Headplate: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Green Abalone
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Small MOP Dots
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Case: Hiscox
- Pickup: Sonic System Duel Source
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Lower Bout: 15-1/2"
- Saddle Spacing: 2-5/16"
- Body Depth at the End Pin:
- Custom Features: 24.9" scale,
1-3/4" nut, green abalone headstock logo
- Comments: The M-14 is an amazing
guitar! The open pore finish gives you a very open, warm, and woody
sound while somehow retaining an immense amount of headroom. In fact, I would have to say
this model has the most headroom I have ever heard on a Cedar top...quite
comparable to most Spruce tops. I had this Custom version made with
a short scale and 1-3/4" nut (standard is 25.6" and 1-13/16"). This is
a superb guitar with a cutting edge pickup system for an unbelievable
price point...I guess that is why we can't keep them in stock.
Visit the Lakewood Guitars