Soundbites: Fingerpicked, Open Tuning | Fingerpicked, Standard Tuning | Flatpicked
- Maker: Joshua House (Canada)
- Model: Deep Body OM
- Back/Sides Wood: Wisconsin Cherry
- Top Wood: Sitka
- Neck Wood: Mahogany [single Piece]
- Bindings: Flamed Maple
- Rosette: Flamed Box Elder
- Tuners: Open Back Vinage style Grover
- Headplate: Macassar Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: Flamed Box Elder
- Bridge: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- PickGuard: Clear
- Fret Markers: None
- Side Markers: Silver Circles
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: No
- Case: Black Hardshell
- Pickup: None
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- String Spacing: 2-1/4"
- Lower Bout: 15"
- Body Depth at the End Pin: 4-5/8"
- Special Features: Stainless steel frets, hide glue construction, shellacked inside, carbon fiber reinforced neck
- Comments: This is the 1st Guitar we have received from Josh with Stainless frets. The idea being...no fret jobs...they last forever. This is yet one of many innovative features that makes House guitars a tremendous value for the price point.
This guitar feels awesome. It is light, comfortable, and very resonant. It responds well to a light touch. I love the beautiful silky shimmer in the highs, and as with all House guitars, has great clarity throughout the entire sonic spectrum.
Visit the House Guitars website