- Maker: Joshua House
- Model: 000
- Back/Sides Wood: Figured English Walnut
- Top Wood: Italian Red Spruce
- Neck Wood: Mahogany [Single Piece]
- Bindings: English Walnut
- Rosette: Double Abalone Rings with Brazilian Center Ring
- Tuners: Gotoh Vintage Style
- Headplate: Brazilian Rosewood
- Backplate: English Walnut
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone
- Bridge: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- PickGuard: Clear
- Fret Markers: Abalone Diamonds
- Frets to Body: 13
- Cutaway: No
- Case: TKL Hardshell
- Pickup: No
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Lower Bout: 15"
- Body Depth at the End Pin:4 1/2"
- Comments: Josh has far exceeded our expectations once again. His first 000 is a masterpiece on every front. The aesthetics are tasteful and elegant featuring some of the finest woods from our Paramount stash. This is one of two sets of very special English Walnut we had reserved for this project. The other set was used to build my prized House OM. This wood set is colorful, very figured, and as rare as wood gets. We selected one of our best Mastergrade Italian tops for the soundboard.
This guitar is light and balanced, and is SO much fun to play! It is extremely responsive and the sheer volume is just amazing. I am struck by how precise and clean it plays all the way up the neck and it appears work extremely well in any open tuning [as evidenced by the Celtic sound clip in Open C tuning]. It is obvious that there is nothing this guitar canít do. This is truly one of those guitars that we fanatics have dreams about. Whoever gets this one will be very lucky!
Visit the House Guitars home page